New Chapter Episode 9 "Study Group, About Layout" IN Tsushida > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

New Chapter Episode 9 "Study Group, About Layout" IN Tsushid…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulixj1
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-10-22 02:23

본문

J: "It's really exciting that the Morioka Minami area is getting more and more popular on social media."

T: "Yes, everyone is working together and it feels good."

J: "What's Tsushida like?"

T: "Yes, ours may be a bit plain, but we've started providing exciting pachinko on the 6th of every month, and our smart slot machine corner is doing well, so although we're not as flashy as Kaneman MPlus, the number of customers is gradually increasing."

J: "So you're fulfilling your role."

T: "Yes, we're doing what we need to do."

J: "Kongming-chan, one out of 1,823 machines "He said it would be a store with a lot of stores."

Mr. T: "Yes, I read it, and as Koumei-chan said, I'm concentrating on Tsushida's particulars, but I've made a bold decision with the slots, but the pachinko isn't going so well..."

J: "Let's ask Koumei-chan."

Komei-chan enters the room.

Komei-chan: "Thank you as always. I look forward to working with you again today."

Both: "Hello, thank you for your help."

Komei-chan: "The three-store system seems to be going quite well."

Mr. T: "Yes, we're also using tactics that capture customer needs, and although it's gradually improving, But, pachinko just..."

Komei-chan: "Pachinko is nationwide..."

T-san: "That's right, do you have any secret strategies?"

Komei-chan: "If there was such a thing, Parlor Komei-chan would have opened a long time ago, but I think there are various things we can do, such as maximizing the appeal of the current machines and arranging them in a way that is easy for customers to understand."

T-san: "How?"

Komei-chan: "Well, shall we study layout this time?"

Both: "Yes."

Komei-chan: "There are three important things: 1. Customer flow 2. Clarifying the rates ③ Conceptualization"

Komei-chan: "Stand at the most crowded automatic door in Tsushida and look inside the store to see which course catches your eye, or if you decorate it, check which course catches your eye. Place the machine you want customers to play on that course and appeal to them. This will catch the customer's eye, so it will inevitably become the second arrow."

Mr. T: "Indeed, there may have been times when we installed it for our own convenience."

Komei-chan: "It's about clarifying the rate, but this is easy, just make sure to clearly inform the customer so that they don't get confused. I'm not saying this is true for all of them, but ④ Pachi and ① Pachi are becoming separate categories, so we need to make it easy to understand for people of all ages and genders."

Mr. T: "It's obvious, but It's important to talk about it like this."

Komei-chan: "The last thing is to create a concept, but this is the best way to bring out the characteristics of the store. The same goes for Tsushida's high-speed corners. I think that if we have a few unique corners, we'll attract more customers."

T-san: "Thank you for the very ordinary advice. It's about not letting the obvious become a part of the scenery, and always evolving, right?"

Komei-chan: "What's up? What's up? That's right. The most important thing is not to let things become a part of the scenery, and to always continue to provide excitement and thrills."

T-san: "Tsushida also wanted one more entertainment push, so we'll focus on that when we enter the hot summer whirlwind."

Komei-chan: "Yeah, it's important to ride when you're riding."

T-san: "Thank you very much. "

Komei-chan: "Well, ah, the flow of the number 6 is going well, because it overlaps with Sunday."

Komei-chan's quote this time

"When something becomes obvious, it becomes an atmosphere."

"When you move, move fast."

This time's assignment

"Review the layout"

"Review the decoration"

Immediate action

This time's impression

Komei-chan only says obvious things, but he can say them so smoothly, I'm impressed that he is always conscious of them

It's forecast to be hot tomorrow, August 6th, so

Please be careful of heatstroke

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.