Medal game machine trends July 2023 (Adoa's Sunshine store) > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Medal game machine trends July 2023 (Adoa's Sunshine store)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulsTh9
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-10-23 06:02

본문

Sales are booming at the ADORES Sunshine store, and on weekends the pushers are almost full. Sales are booming at the ADORES Sunshine store, and on weekends the pushers are almost full.

The latest popular pushers, "Horiateru (SEGA)" and "Momotaro Dentetsu ~ Medal is also a classic ~ (KONAMI)" are also popular, so it's safe to say that they are stable.

Machines with low operating rates are mercilessly removed.

At 9pm on July 3rd, "Smash Stadium with SPIN FEVER (KONAMI)" was removed.

*It seems to have been relocated to the ADORES Chiba Kita store.

Removed: Smash Stadium with SPIN FEVER What will the Sunshine store stock in the vacant space after the removal? I thought they would stock another Momotetsu machine, but my prediction was completely wrong. A kids' medal machine will be stocked in the vacant space. Among them, a Primitive Man machine is in operation, and looking at the "Stock List", it appears to be from "Adoa's Ashiko Town Ashikaga Store (Tochigi Prefecture)". As for its placement, it has been temporarily set up near Fishing Spirits. Splash splash Primitive Man waaaaahs with bingo! Together! Wanikko Punch Together! Bang bang Barun Bingo As for the Pachislot, there was a replacement measure for Black Lagoon 4 due to a malfunction of Another God, but this was temporary and I was not able to see it. Since then, Oki Doki, which was supposed to be moved to Tsurumi Store B Building, has been replaced with My Juggler 3.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.